Tuesday, December 21, 2010

tragedy : R.I.P

Salam~

I never expect this to happen,
never even the slightest thought on my mind,
I wouldn't want this to happen,
but this is all fated by Him~

Although i never like you,
afraid to touch or cuddle u,
it doesn't mean that I hate u,
but what i did to u,
would be one of my biggest regret~

I admitted i was tired that night,
I drove the car as usual,
just to go and fill my stomach,
when my friend came and tell me about u,
I lost my appetite though im very hungry~

When i went to that site,
ur body were already gone,
all that i found is the blood-stained floor,
i managed to find u with ur siblings.

What hurts me the most is,
when seeing ur mom licking all the blood,
looking clueless as if nothing is happening,
or maybe trying to find the culprit,

and to see ur siblings,
licking u as if they don't know what really happened,
they're too naive too understand,
making me feel more terrible!

This is my last piece of words for you,
I regret what happened with all my heart,
may ur family be protected always,
because accidents can happen,
and I already caused one~
may u rest in peace~

:'(




p/s : i did something very regretful, promised not to do it again~

No comments:

Post a Comment